There are many reasons to love fall. From the cool breeze and changing leaves outdoors to watching football inside, there couldn’t be a better time to make some updates around your home. One of the most inexpensive yet most impactful changes you can make to your home is to create an attractive entrance with a fresh coat of paint. Painting the front door will give the front of your home a new and fresh look. O’Leary and Sons are experts at exterior home renovation and painting. Contact them to set up an appointment to bring a nice, fall look to your home.
- Select Color of Paint for Your Door- You should choose a color that goes with the rest of your house, first and foremost. For selecting color, consider the other colors in your home and surroundings. Also, you can always paint your door as the same color.
- Remove Your Door- O’leary and Sons will remove the door from its place. Wedge a screwdriver in the joints between the hinges and tap the screwdriver handle with a hammer until the pins come out. Then place the door on sawhorses outside or in a well ventilated area.
- Remove all Hardware from The Door- They will remove the remaining hardware from the door, and cover any glass accents or windows with painter’ tape.
- Clean Your Door- Before any paint can be applied, the contractors will clean your door thoroughly either with a pressure wash or scrub- down. Scrape off any chipping paint and fill any dents with putty.
- Apply Primer- Old wooden doors need priming. They will apply the primer to the front and all sides’ edges of the door with the help of a wide paint brush.
- Now, it’s Time for Painting the Door- After drying up of the primer, O’Leary and Sons will apply the paint.
With the help of professional painters colorado springs, you can guarantee quality. The exterior of your home will be taken well care of by O’Leary and Sons Inc. This company is founded on the principles of quality and customer care. If your door needs painting, the siding can be redone too. O’Leary and Sons Inc also focuses on deck building/refinishing and fence repair. Don’t stress about doing it all yourself-contact a professional. Contact today to book appointment!