Paint keeps your house looking its best while also protecting its surfaces from wear and tear of the elements. A fresh coat of paint will freshen up the exterior and modernize the appearance of your house. Buyer’s can better see your home’s potential with a fresh coat of paint, resulting in a 125% return on your investment. O’Leary and Sons Inc offers quality and professional service for your home exterior needs. They will repaint your house to your satisfaction.
7 Ways to Increase Value of Your House With Exterior Painting
- Choose the Color According to Your Surroundings- Your favorite color might be dark green but this does not make it the best choice for your house’s exterior. First take into consideration the other materials and colors around your property and make sure that the main color you are selecting is a complementary shade.
- Use Light Color with Outdoor Lighting- Undoubtedly, a bright and shiny home is favorable over something dark and gloomy. Therefore use lighter paints with outdoor lighting.
- Don’t Forget to Create Balance Between Top and Bottom of Your Home- It is important for you that you maintain proper balance between top and bottom of your house while deciding paint for your house.
- Use Light Colors on the Top of Your House- Try to use dark colors near the base of your house to avoid creating an uncomfortable and strange feeling. Use light colors on the top of your house as this will highlight the brightness and warmth coming from your house.
- Use Light Colors on The Window Sashes- Try to paint window sashes and overhead surfaces like soffits with a lighter color as it will boost the spirit of your house.
- Use Warm Colors- Try to use warm colors instead of cool colors as it will give you a subtle and soothing look. For example use a combination of yellow- white instead of a combination of blue-white.
- Choose From Light, Medium and Dark Colors According to the Effect You are Trying to Pull Off- If you want to make a small house look bigger then use light color and if you are trying to make a large house seem less overbearing in a small section then undoubtedly, go with darker color.