A fence is an important part of your house. It is an investment for your home. It gives security, privacy and a great deal of curb appeal to your home. But your fence is vulnerable to the ultraviolet rays of direct sunlight and exposure to rain. This type of abuse will damage an untreated wood fence and cause it to rot. A fresh coat of paint will not only protect your fence from the elements but also it will give a new look to your fence.
Painting a fence is not difficult but doing the job in a right way can be time consuming and repetitive. O’Leary and Sons Inc. will give your fence the paint job it needs. A properly painted fence will not just give your fence a beautiful look but also it will increase the life of your fence by protecting it from the elements.
Things to consider:
- Choose the Right Time- Make sure that you are choosing a day with no rain and calm winds so that your paint can easily dry without catching dirt.
- Prepare the Area Around Your Fence- Follow these instructions for preparing the area around your fence for painting
- Trim back bushes and shrubs that are near your fence.
- Remove any obstacles from the work area.
- Cover nearby plants, electrical components and light fixtures.
- Clean Your Fence- Dirt and debris can accumulate on your wood fence over time and the areas of your fence that are closest to the ground can face growth of mold and mildew. That is why, it is very important that you properly clean your fence before applying paint to it. O’Leary and Sons are well aware of this, and will take all necessary steps to ensure a great looking paint job.
- Color and Aesthetic- What do you want your fence to look like? Did you need this to be aged and weathered looking, or new and pristine? What colours suit your home/environment? Is this fence decorative or practical?
O’Leary and Sons Inc. is a family business dedicated to serving customers and delivering the best results. Fence repair and upkeep is a special service offered, and they are equipped to handle your fencing needs. They can repair posts, clean your fence, paint, stain and offer much advice on the best preventative care. Customer care is at the core of this company, and the quality work is a dedication to customers.